Nutrition for Optimal Fitness
A sports nutrition program that empowers you with the skills, knowledge, support, and resources necessary for developing nutrition habits that build optimal performance.
Are you feeling…
Stuck and tired of trying to get your nutrition right? Maybe you have been thinking:
- You generally eat healthily but need to “dial in” your nutrition with a good plan.
- You could be a better athlete if you had all the right tools.
- You want results, but the process (or the food!) bores you.
- You want to lose weight but in a healthy and sustainable way.
- That you need accountability and accurate nutrition information to make it happen!
Would you like to…
- Navigate your nutrition without all of the confusing messages.
- Have evidenced-based nutrition guidance that works.
- Know what works for you and for how you train.
- Improve your workouts and overall energy levels.
- Create a customized plan and nutrition strategy that’s easy to follow.
- Put food on the table with ease after an exhausting day — and skip the drive-through!
- Achieve your best performance and self yet!!
Nutrition for Optimal Fitness
SELF-PACED NUTRITION COACHING
Who Is The Program For?
This program is a self-paced program for people who want to:
- Increase your performance in the gym or your sport
- Figure out once and for all what you need to eat in order to build muscle and reduce fat, without restriction
- Stay on track while enjoying meals out and enjoying life
- Create healthier meals easily
- Build better habits that last
How It Works
Step 1: Sign Up
Sign up here online.
Once you are enrolled, you will get immediate access to the program.
You can get started right away on optimizing your nutrition!
Step 2: Explore Your Digital Meal Planner
When you sign up for the Nutrition for Optimal Fitness Program you automatically get 2 months of our world-class Digital Meal Planner – curated recipes for strength and performance!
Step 3: Get Weekly Support
It’s not just a self-paced course.
You will have access to the program’s chat functions to ask a Registered Dietitian questions about forming your nutrition strategy!
meet your coach
Hi! I’m Nicole
I am a Registered Dietitian and Personal Trainer
Nicole Roesch is a registered dietitian nutritionist (RDN) and Master Level Health Coach. As a food coach and nutrition educator, she offers one-on-one personalized sports nutrition counseling to casual exercisers and competitive athletes at her private practice in the Palm Beach, FL, area and online in her virtual office.
She teaches her clients how to gain more energy, develop a winning relationship with food, and feel confident about their food choices.
She is a personal trainer, a former collegiate athlete and motorcycle racer who knows firsthand what it means to dial-in nutrition for performance while managing all the other aspects of a busy life!
This 6-week program includes:
- An interactive meal planner that you can adjust based on calories and meal preferences.
- A Get-Started Guide that outlines the timeline of the program and your weekly plan.
- Four (4) educational sessions to guide you through creating healthier habits
- Weekly inspiration from Coach Nicole
- How to prepare foods easily even when you are slammed busy!
Plus, get these bonuses to support your progress.
When you enroll, you’ll get instant access to our Ultimate Nutrition Guide, a 62-page guide that shows you how to take baby steps to score what I call 1% wins. Over time these will turn into healthy habits and eventually become your non-negotiables.
Lifetime access to the content in the program. We understand and believe that lasting change takes more than 6 weeks. We want you to score major wins beyond our scheduled time together.
Designed to help you each week, I designed a weekly manual of instructions each week full of inspiration, my favorite healthy living tips, recipes, etc.
What you will find!
Module 1: Knowledge is Power
Module 2: Prepare Meals
Module 3: Build a Healthy Environment
What kind of mindset does it take to achieve a level of performance? You will learn how restriction can lead to eating away our emotions and sets us oof track. Create a healthy food environment that supports your goals.
Module 4: Eating Out
Learn how to order restaurant meals and avoid common restaurant problems. Eating mindfully and navigating nutrition at restaurants is a skill you can build for a lifetime of good health.
Module 5: Food Prep
What are you waiting for? Let’s get started today!
More Energy, More Muscle
I Suffered From Nutrition Confusion That Lead to No Action.
- Robb A., CrossFit Athlete & Dad
From Macros to Meaning
Tired of tracking boring foods.
- Siiri H., Mighty Meal Planner
Healing a Relationship with Food
Preoccupation with food and body image
- Tessa N., New Mom Struggling with Bodyweight
Short-Cuts that Fell Short
I didn't realize the way I was eating was actually working against me.
- Debbie B., Traveling Nurse