Invite us into your kitchen!
We are so glad you are here.
Our goal is to help bring back the joy of eating for you and your children.
We give you the confidence to help them to develop a healthy relationship with food.
Guides you to develop a deeper understanding of your behaviors and/or your child’s behaviors, thoughts and beliefs around food.
This is for you if any of these apply:
- You need to know what foods work for you and a family member with specific nutritional & dietary needs. This includes athletes, allergies, eating disorders, gastrointestinal disorders, and picky eaters!
- You have been diagnosed with a medical condition that can be improved and managed with medical nutrition therapy (MNT). Palm Beach RD partners with Florida Nutrition Group for clinical nutrition services.
- You need an expert hand to help get you organized and started, keep you motivated, and hold you accountable.
Choose 3-month or 6-month concierge nutrition counseling services
- Review of current eating habits and nutrition education
- Complete nutrition profile based on medical history
- Two individual telehealth sessions per month
- Accountability with an online, interactive food log
- Unlimited email support
A LA CARTE:
- Exercise training plans
- Kitchen makeover
- Virtual cooking classes
- Grocery store tours
Making nutritious delicious!
At the heart of any healthy living plan and a positive relationship with food is understanding how to prepare basic foods easily. The more you cook, the healthier you will eat.
This is for you if:
- You feel like you are in a rut when deciding on what’s for dinner. Again.
- You want to share time in the kitchen with your kids, and you need the confidence to do so.
- You’re a hot mess in the kitchen. You didn’t take culinary arts in school, or even close!
- Your kitchen is a bit of a disaster, and you wonder what’s in the back of the pantry.
- You want to know how to cook fast and healthy!
- You suffer from “Nutrition Confusion.” What is healthy eating anyway?
- Nutrition 101: how food affects our body
- Tools and skills needed to build a healthy kitchen
- Convenience cooking with six (6) different recipes
- Meal preparation and planning strategies
Build Your Plan
Easy Meal Planning
Family meals don’t have to be a losing game. The drive-through sure is fast and easy, but these plans are curated for your health needs by registered dietitians who are busy moms, not chefs!
This is for you if:
- You are tired of the same rotation of meals and need some ongoing ideas.
- Time is your most precious asset as a busy parent – you can’t spend hours cooking!
- Your recipes and meals must have a short list of ingredients and be good for them!
- You need a meal plan that supports special dietary needs to support performance as an athlete or for a health condition.
- Online meal planner that you can customize as you go.
- A general framework for healthy meals, but you get to pick!
- DONE FOR YOU PLANS!
What’s Cooking Kids?
Palm Beach RD partners with What’s Cooking Kids? to offer cooking classes for Junior Chefs. Having a healthy relationship with food means learning important, basic cooking skills. Kids experience healthy ways to prepare foods and how sweet treats can be fun to make and eat!
What’s Cooking Kids? hosts hands-on cooking events for Junior Chefs of all ages.
Based in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, What’s Cooking Kids? teaches lifestyle skills, including cooking techniques, kitchen cleanliness & kitchen safety. Cooking with kids promotes working together, nurtures confidence, and encourages a healthy lifestyle.
Look for classes at local establishments and a school or camp near you.
What’s Cooking Kids? also hosts birthday parties and fun events!
Visit their website at www.whatscookingkids.net for the schedule and more information.
other nutrition services
Ways to Live Better
Grocery Store Tours
We take complex scientific nutrition concepts and help you apply them daily.
Grocery store tours help you succeed long-term by learning about nutrition in the real world. We meet at your favorite grocery store as we walk aisle-by-aisle to see what a healthy shopping trip looks like.
Self-Paced Nutrition Courses
Diets are a huge part of our culture. Companies and research in nutrition is constantly touting one food or another for fat loss.
Knowledge is power!
We guide you through some basic nutrition principles that are true for most everyone to make it easy to understand and help you sort out the misinformation.
Training & Exercise
Not sure how to train?
There are so many ways to exercise, from running to lifting weights to outdoor activities.
So how do you know that what you are doing is effective or helping you achieve a level of fitness?
For those who want to increase their muscle mass, preserve their health and learn what exercises are effective.
More Energy, More Muscle
I Suffered From Nutrition Confusion That Lead to No Action.
- Robb A., CrossFit Athlete & Dad
From Macros to Meaning
Tired of tracking boring foods.
- Siiri H., Mighty Meal Planner
Healing a Relationship with Food
Preoccupation with food and body image
- Tessa N., New Mom Struggling with Bodyweight
Short-Cuts that Fell Short
I didn't realize the way I was eating was actually working against me.
- Debbie B., Traveling Nurse
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get my child to eat better?
What role does nutrition play in body image?
Do you accept insurance?
What are counseling sessions like?
Both telehealth and in-person sessions* are available. In-person sessions take place at your home, in your environment. Telehealth offers the opportunity to remain in the comfort of your home and typically helps in establishing a convenient time to meet.
Individual sessions are 50 minutes long. We take the first few sessions to get to know you and your eating habits. This includes a thorough assessment of your eating history, discussing any food and body struggles and any lifestyle factors that might be in the way of you moving forward!
Follow-up sessions typically occur every week. In each session, we’ll delve more into understanding your unique relationship to food, explore what is and isn’t working, and refine your goals. We will continually guide you on how to find a peaceful relationship with food and your body.
*In-person sessions are subject to a limited geographical radius. Please inquire first.
How many sessions will I need?
Do you help track macros?
BOOK YOUR FREE CALL
Let's Get Started!
Taking this first step is THE toughest. It's like making that appointment to see a doctor or get that gym membership. But once you do? You'll wonder what took you so long.